COUNTERMEASURE 2018 CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW CLOSED
We have had a great response to our Call For Papers, and our agenda is now filled. Please submit your response early to be considered for COUNTERMEASURE 2019!
COUNTERMEASURE 2018 is Ottawa's premier computer security conference featuring the best of both offensive and defensive tactics. We are looking for speakers from the full spectrum of management level to hard core security researchers.
If you have a hot topic on computer security that you would like to present and feel that your subject will be of interest to our audience, we want to hear from you. Whether you are associated with academia, government or the private sector, we invite you to submit your presentation proposal for consideration.
All sessions are 45 minutes in duration.
Presentation proposals should contain the following information:
- Presentation Title
- Presentation Abstract (maximum 250 words)
- Presentation Outline (provide bullet points of what is to be covered)
- Name of person/people presenting. Please attach bios for each presenter
- Explain what you hope attendees will gain from the presentation
- Provide reasons why your topic should be presented at COUNTERMEASURE 2018
- Advise if a demonstration will be provided and, if so, provide details of any special equipment needed to support your presentation or demonstration (e.g. multiple screens)
- Information on any audience participation requirements
- List any other conferences where this material has been presented or will be submitted
- Whether your employer will pay for your travel or you will need assistance
Please include any attachments (ppt, pdf, etc.) with your submission.
Please note that we will not be entertaining presentations that are focused on selling services or products.
In addition, please provide the following contact information with your proposal:
- Your Name
- Your Title and Organization
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
If you are chosen to be a presenter, you will receive the following:
- Invitation to the Speakers’ Dinner
- Complimentary access to the conference for two days
- Travel and accommodation, if required
Note: Travel and accommodation is not covered for speakers living in the Ottawa area.