THE 2020 CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN. THE CALL FOR PAPERS WILL CLOSE ONCE ALL REMAINING SPEAKER SLOTS ARE FILLED:
For best chances of being accepted, we advise to submit your proposal as soon as possible.
COUNTERMEASURE 2020 (October 29 & 30) is Ottawa’s premier computer security conference featuring the best of both offensive and defensive tactics. We are looking for speakers from the full spectrum of management level to hard core security researchers.
If you have a hot topic on computer security that you would like to present and feel that your subject will be of interest to our audience, we want to hear from you. Whether you are associated with academia, government or the private sector, we invite you to submit your presentation proposal for consideration.
All sessions are 45 minutes in duration followed by Q&A. Using our new virtual format, delegates can continue to ask questions by direct message to our presenters for one-week following the conference. Additionally, presentations will remain in our online portal to registered participants for one year following the conference.
Please submit your proposal or any questions to email@example.com. Please note that we may accept quality proposals prior to each closing date. Please submit your submissions in ASAP.
Presentation proposals should contain the following information:
- Presentation Title
- Presentation Abstract (maximum 250 words)
- Presentation Outline (provide bullet points of what is to be covered)
- Name of person/people presenting. Please attach bios for each presenter
- Explain what you hope attendees will gain from the presentation
- Provide reasons why your topic should be presented at COUNTERMEASURE 2019
- Advise if a demonstration will be provided and, if so, provide details of any special equipment needed to support your presentation or demonstration (e.g. multiple screens)
- Information on any audience participation requirements
- List any other conferences where this material has been presented or will be submitted
- Whether your employer will pay for your travel or you will need assistance
Please include any attachments (ppt, pdf, etc.) with your submission.
Please note that we will not be entertaining presentations that are focused on selling services or products.
In addition, please provide the following contact information with your proposal:
- Your Name
- Your Title and Organization
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
If you are chosen to be a presenter, you will receive the following:
- Complimentary access to the conference for two days
Note: Presenters must have the means to either present via a prerecorded video, or through a live web chat. If a prerecorded video is provided, the presenter must be available during their presentation to answer live Q&A.